Thursday, September 6, 2012

September Date Night

Cool Fall weather hasn't yet arrived here in east Tennessee, so I took one last advantage of the warm evening to wear a breezy summer look for Wednesday date night with Mickey.

 
I would not normally wear heels with Capri-length pants, but in this case, the long white tunic from Chico's paired with the khaki and white pants from Coldwater Creek almost gives the illusion of a dress. I wear a platform wedge shoe with Capri length pants in most cases.
 


The suede booties are by Nine West. I found them at Ross for only $24! You know I had to wear them right away.




The khaki and white straw bow trimmed clutch was purchased at T.J. Maxx this year.  I often wear silver or white gold jewelry because it is more flattering to my gray hair.
The link bracelet and ring were purchases from my travels and are old. I'm sorry I can't remember the designers.



The necklace is from Belk by Erica Lyons. Small crystal and silver hoops are also from Belk.



Next week is my birthday week! Look for numerous new posts. Mickey has lots of events planned to celebrate.

3 comments:

Annette Piper said...

You look fabulous Susan!

BTW I was looking back through your blog a few weeks ago and saw how wonderful you looked and your recommendation of Eat to Live. I bought the book and have been following it for almost a month now and feel great and am recommending it to all my friends in Australia :) Thank you!

Beetique said...

I am reading that book too. I haven't completely started eating that way yet. Going gradually by getting off carbs first. We'll see what happens. I never wear heels but I really like those suede booties you're wearing. I used to have a pair of suede cowboy boots and loved them.

Susan said...

Hi Annette, Thanks so much for your comment. I'm happy to know that my message reached you and that you are enjoying "Eat to Live". You are most welcome!