Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!

Mr. Mickey and I were among the guests at the home of my sister and her husband for the family Thanksgiving feast today. I am most thankful that I did not have to do the cooking!



This picture is from earlier in my breakfast nook wearing black So Slimming Ponte pants from Chico's. The long sleeve purple tee, purple sweater, and silver necklace are also from Chico's. The short black Nickels boots were from Belk last year.



Sitting by my sister's wood-burning fireplace is a great place to be on a cold, snowy day!



Mr. Beasley is perhaps the most pampered stray ever! 
He is not amused at having all these loud people in "his" house.



Let the feast begin!

I hope you were also able to spend time with family and special friends today.

4 comments:

Donna said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Looks like you had a good day.

josep-maria badia said...

A beautiful table and a very nice look, love the color of your sweater.

Lynne in NC said...

Thank you for posting. You look fabulous.
I am so thankful for you and your blog.
All the best!

bluehuewonderland said...

Happy thanksgiving! You are looking lovely in blue. Hair a bit shorter? Looks nice. Gosh I love cats, this one is a beauty.

blue hue wonderland