Saturday, March 21, 2015

Sunday Brunch

Mr. Mickey and I spent the past weekend at the Omni Grove Park Inn in Asheville, North Carolina for their 27th annual comedy classic weekend.


After we checked out on Sunday morning, we drove down to the Biltmore Village to do some shopping before brunch.


On our final day in Asheville, I wore a blue Travelers jacket with a mesh hem black layering tank and black straight-leg pants. I modeled this jacket with white at an in-store event here. The clothing as well as the necklace, cuff, and shoes are from Chico's. One of the many reasons I wear Chico's clothing so often is that the pieces pack well, work together across seasons, and with the other items in my closet.


There are many great places to shop in the Biltmore Village as well as restaurants and an antique district.





Spring is here!



We enjoyed a delightful brunch at Chestnut. We had been looking forward to trying this restaurant for some time. It did not disappoint!



These are the shoes I bought at Chico's on the first day of our visit. They were on sale for $9.95!


I hope you have enjoyed our little weekend getaway. Several of you wrote to ask how many suitcases I took on this trip. I had one hanging bag for the jackets and one medium size weekender bag for everything else. That's the beauty of a capsule wardrobe. Use two or three colors that work together and you can create a variety of looks with only a few pieces. I used black, white, and blue items with silver accessories on this trip.

No comments: