Saturday, April 11, 2015

Warm Weather Jackets

Isn't it great when you find a jacket that so lightweight you can wear it even on the hottest day and still keep those jiggly bits covered?







When the weather gets warm, I often wear a nice tank top with jeans and a cardigan or jacket in a lightweight fabric.



On this evening out to dinner with friends, I wore dark wash jeans by Fabrizio Gianni. I really like them because they don't lose their shape in a couple of hours. I wore them with a short white denim jacket earlier in the day.



The tank top is by Nikibiki. I bought it at my friend's boutique in Kingsport, TN. If you are local, you might want to stop by there since she has lots of great items, as well as a SPA and hair salon. You can also visit her website at The Charlemont.





The necklace and the jacket are from Chico's earlier this year. You might be able to find both of them on the sale racks now.


The shoes are by Steve Madden.



No comments: