Saturday, August 22, 2015

Quintessential Style

How many books do you read in a week? 

I normally read at least one book, but I have been known to read as many as five in a week. Reading is my favorite escape during my downtime. Since the early '90s, I rarely watch TV.

I must tell you about a book I recently read, "Quintessential Style" by Janna Beatty with Sharon White.




Some of you know that I have been working on a book of my own; however, after reading this one, I realize all of the things I wanted to share with you have been succinctly stated here. It includes everything you need to know to create the right style for you and your unique personality and body.

I enjoyed this book so much I put it back on my nightstand to read again. It is worth a second read as I slip off to sleep.

You can purchase the book at any of the links at the bottom of this page of their excellent blog.

No comments: