Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Animal Print Simple Comfort

You already know that I love to wear the Covered Perfectly tops. 


They pack and travel very well, and they are the perfect layering piece.




I am wearing a lightweight vest over the snow leopard simple comfort top. The three-quarter length sleeves are perfect to wear with a vest.



I modeled this top during the recent photoshoot in L.A. and immediately said, "Must have this one!" I ordered it as soon as I returned home. This top has now sold out. Hopefully, there will be more of them in the future.


The colors are gorgeous, and the fabric is so soft I often forget I am wearing street clothes instead of pajamas when I have one of these tops.

Fifty, not Frumpy followers can get a 20% discount on up to two items! Use the discount code FNF20 when you check out at Covered Perfectly. There are several styles to choose from, and the discount will apply to up to two items. After that, you can take advantage of the buy 2 get 1 FREE special!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

this needs to be my next order! oh, while i am thinking about it, i bought the Jill corduroy tunic in the Merlot color you have. I didn't think it would that great with my coloring, but was pleasantly surprised. My 'default' would have been the dark green one, but I am trying to break out of my usual these days.