Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Great Beginnings!

The weather is getting cool enough to wear jackets and tunics and leggings and boots and... well, you get the idea. I love fall!



Today I am sharing the best layering pieces I have found. I plan to wear these pieces often throughout fall and winter.




This top is the new long sleeve Simple Comfort from Covered Perfectly, which comes in black and also in white. If you are like me, you will need both colors. This really is the perfect top to wear alone or with jackets, vests, sweaters, scarves, necklaces, or ruanas. I'll show you how I topped off this look tomorrow.



The leggings are appropriately called Perfect Fit. They have supportive panels that help with shaping at the sides. I am showing you the panels in the photo above. These are great leggings to wear with tunics and boots. The top was supplied by Covered Perfectly.




The bag is old from Finely House Couture in Blowing Rock, North Carolina. The boots were supplied by Antelope Shoes. The necklaces are old from Chico's.

Fifty, not Frumpy followers can get a 20% discount on up to two items! Use the discount code FNF20 when you check out at Covered PerfectlyOnly one discount can be applied per order. There are several styles to choose from, and the discount will apply on up to two items; after that, you can take advantage of the buy 2 get 1 FREE special.

1 comment:

Cat Mad said...

You look great. Like you I wear jeggings with ankle boots, legging with knee or over knee boots. Because I'm a lot bigger than you I team up with floaty tops (1980's style New Romantics) and quirky jackets - Joe Brown fits the bill. As far as handbags I am addicted to buying pre owned designer bags from companies like Vestiaire Collective and High Fashion Society, more recently Yoggi's Closet. Have also branched out to buying really nice scarves and accessories from the same companies. Makeup, good hair cut, perfume and great earrings and I'm ready to go.

I'm happy and confident with my style which goes a long way to being over 50 and ready to face the world with my head up and loads of attitude.