Sunday, November 22, 2015

Style Show at Chico's

Modeling for in-store style shows at my local Chico's is always a treat for me.



There is always a great selection of beautiful statement jewelry to complement each item in Chico's boutique.







If you are shopping for anything from a stunning evening cardigan to a great looking faux suede vest to wear with jeans, you will find a vast selection.




Eggplant is always a fabulous color choice!











Katherine Roach is the assistant manager of the store. She does such a great job presenting the clothing we show.







The beautiful lady to the right of me in the photo above is Kathryn, a Fifty, not Frumpy follower who came all the way from Greeneville to visit with me and watch the show. It was so much fun to meet her!




The excellent staff of the store did a fantastic job putting together the show and providing snacks for everyone.




This beautiful little four-year-old girl was such a delight! She was shopping with her mother, grandmother, and great-grandmother. She thought the fashion show was the best thing ever. I think she had more fun than any of us!



4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love all the looks. The jewelry is great. Love the necklace. You look very elegant in that long jacket with the furry collar Susan.

Jan Maier said...

What fun! I think I'll have to add "Modeling for Chico's" to my bucket list. If I had a social life to go with my love of fashion/style, I'd go for your two outfits above.

Unknown said...

Was black pantyhose under your pant?

Susan said...

Yes. I wore black pantyhose. Sheer black Hanes most likely.