Friday, May 27, 2016

Dinner At Red Fish

At the end of our first perfect full day on the island, we had a wonderful dinner with some of the Hilton Head Island members - Bluffton Chamber of Commerce at the Red Fish. It is one of the top-rated restaurants on the Island.


I wore a blue lace swing jacket by Damee NYC with Lior Paris Sasha pants, both provided by ShopMyFairLady. (I have to tell you that these are the most comfortable dress pants I have ever worn.) The layered V-neck tank is from White House Black Market. I carried a clutch bag from a few years ago and wore black suede fringe trim sandals by BCBGeneration via Saks Off 5th.

The water on Hilton Head Island gives me the best hair of my life!



The view from our terrace at the Marriott Resort and Spa was spectacular!




















I was on that beach walking as the sun came up as often as possible!


I hope you are enjoying seeing the photos from our mini-vacation on the beautiful Hilton Head Island. More tomorrow!

5 comments:

Jan Maier said...

I may be shedding a tear of longing for "my" beautiful beach. The condos in your photos were in the group I stayed in the last few years of my visits. I love Palmetto Dunes.

emmapeelDallas said...

Beautiful pics! Thank you for sharing!

Elaine @ Following Augustine said...

I could spend hours walking on that beach!

Blue is definitely your colour. The jacket is lovely!

ci said...

Don't you love when you go somewhere and the water there gives you great hair!
Beautiful views from the Marriott! Have a great weekend!

Andrea said...

What gorgeous photos! And another great outfit!

Andrea
Andrea’s Wellness Notes